If you are working as a freelancer or as a contractor then you need to know about the best planner platforms, chances are you need some help in keeping track of your work, and it’s where a planner platform comes in handy. A planner platform is a device, program, or notebook that provides a timeline and is used for planning your activities. A planner platform helps you with organizing work, scheduling your work, and helps you in managing your time efficiently.
A planner platform can manage multiple projects. Digital planner platforms enhance productivity by actually organizing your workday and streamlining your productivity. You can take notes, track meetings, set priorities, and accomplish your goals with the planner platforms. Today, we are blessed to have so many digital planner platforms to make our workflow easy and efficient.
Check out our latest article about How to build successful sales funnels as a beginner in 2022– Skill Junike
What is a planner platform? Why do we need it for freelancing business?
A Planner platform is a device, program, or notebook that lets you create a timeline of your work, and is used for planning your activities. A planner platform helps you organize your work, schedule your work, and helps you in managing your time efficiently. A planner platform can manage multiple projects related to your freelancing business. A planner platform enables you to take notes, track your meetings, set priorities, and accomplish your goals more easily and efficiently.
In the freelancing business, a freelancer has a lot of work at hand from various clients. To do their work, and manage them properly these freelancers need a planner platform. A planner platform enables a freelancer to keep a check on their workflow. They can take notes, track meetings, set priorities, and accomplish their goals with the help of a planner platform.
Check out our latest article about 12 Types of content that you can make in 2022– Skill Junike
Top 7 best planner platforms to organize your freelancing business
Todoist is an exceptional planner platform that thrives on its simplicity. It is easy to use, and easy to add tasks. Todoist is a great planner platform to stay on top of your task and be productive. It lets you manage and share your tasks with your coworkers. If you are looking for the best planner platform, one that is compatible with all your devices, keep a track of your productivity, and lets you organize and analyze your freelance business, Todoist is it.
- Todoist provides cross-platform support with effortless, reliable syncing.
- Todoist has an excellent user interface and has the best features such as natural input and productivity reports. It is one of the best tools for freelancers.
- It has collaboration features that you can use for your freelancing business.
- It works both online mode and offline mode.
TickTick is one of the best planner platforms thanks to its nice colorful interface and it is free tools for freelancers, simple functionality, and cheap upgrade. TickTick lets its users see what’s going on with their workflow using the calendar, which is TickTick’s most powerful tool. TickTick is a very simple planner platform that offers surprising flexibility and ease of use. TickTick is a lightweight planner platform with some advanced features. If you use it for lightweight tasks, you will quickly find you are dealing with one of the best-designed and easy-to-use planner platforms out there.
- Sleek calendar: TickTick is integrated with the calendar, it lets its users add their calendar events to TickTick and view all tasks in the calendar view.
- Habit tracker: you can set a goal on TickTick to help track habits and your life more efficiently and scientifically. It is one of the best tools for freelancers.
- Seamless collaboration: You can share lists and assign goals to collaborate with your colleagues. It lets you spend fewer hours in meetings, phone calls, or emails.
- Quick add: It lets you create tasks and notes via typing or voice input.
Check out our latest article about How to do content research for your blog in 2022– Skill Junike
Trello is one of the best planner platforms, and it is best suited for freelance projects that need a board to keep track of tasks(free tools for freelancers). Trello is simple and is made to suit the needs of its users. It is user-friendly, and everyone on your team can use it to manage tasks and visualize progress throughout the workflow. Trello is great for simple projects, but if you need a more detailed planner platform, it may not be the best choice for you and your team.
- Add members: You can keep everyone accountable and never have to ask who is doing what by adding members to cards for their respective projects and tasks.
- Due dates: on this planner platform, doing and due dates go hand in hand. They are easy to set and hard to miss, and if the task is done it shows “done”.
- Attachments: You don’t need to look for endless emails to find attachments. You just need to drag them onto a card so that the right files stay with the right tasks.
- Checklists: Trello is one of the best planner platforms to overpower overwhelming asks. It breaks big tasks into small ones. You can check things off the list.
One of the best features of Notion is the task list, which is a replacement for planner platforms like Todoist. Notion lets you tick tasks off your list. It lets you move around and rearrange the items as required. It enables you to create new pages and every page can have its subtopics. Notion users can change statuses on various subtasks, and it helps them to track things at a glance. The notion also lets its users embed links, add quotes, and create airtable-bases, lists, files, and images.
- Management and planning feature: Notion uses kanban boards, task lists, and calendars that let its users organize and manage tasks.
- Mobile application: Notion offers a mobile version of its software so you can remain in touch with your team and coordinate project tasks on the go.
- Document storage: Notion includes a storage upload area on the main project page meant for images, documents, pdfs, etcetera. Notion provides a file upload button in the comments section for uploading documents from your computer.
Evernote is undoubtedly one of the best planner platforms. It brings your team of freelancers to work together. You can create documents, collaborate on projects, and store information on Evernote(free tools for freelancers). Teammates can access, edit, upload, and share notes and files from any device.
- Scan handwritten notes and convert them into text.
- Audio recording directly through notes.
- Note linking.
- Good organizing and managing system.
- Useful templates.
- It is one of the best tools for freelancers.
Check out our latest article about Why Freelancing is best choice for every government aspirant?– Skill Junike
Asana planner platform features enable you to plan, organize, and track your workflow. Asana comes with features like goal setting, projects, and task manager along with agile and scrum methods makes Asana useful for all kinds of freelancers.
- You can use boards, lists, timelines, and calendars to see your projects.
- The timeline view enables you to draw task dependencies for better planning of projects.
- You can set rules according to your needs so that you don’t miss out on important events.
If you are in the freelancing business, Monday.com would be an excellent planner platform for you. The app has ample features to offer.
- You can plan and monitor goals using the timeline feature of Monday.com.
- You can view monthly tasks in the list view to plan your projects effectively.
- You can integrate with other apps to streamline work.
Common advantages of using planner platforms
- Project planning: A planner platform enables you to easily plan projects.
- It lets its user warn the right person when things are going off track.
- It helps in the scheduling of projects and helps in time management. It is one of the best tools for freelancers.
- It makes sure that people are working on the right things at right time.
- It helps in better communication and collaboration between colleagues or coworkers, and It is easier to use
Check out our latest article about How to start blogging career without making website in 2022– Skill Junike
A planner platform is useful in tracking your projects, and organizing them and is useful in time management. They are a piece of necessary equipment for your freelancing business(free tools for freelancers). You can choose from several planner platforms, each one of them with unique features that can make your freelancing business easy and efficient.